Chison ECO5 Vet
Newest Color Doppler from Chison
The latest technology in color doppler ultrasounds is here with the new Chison ECO5-vet! This is one of the most portable and affordable color doppler scanners now available with all the necessary features needed for advanced diagnosis. The ECO5-vet is eco-friendly with less radiation output, lower power consumption, and longer battery life due to the LED screen. Supports a variety of high frenquency probes, which will enable the ability to examine all types of animals.
- Less radiation
- Lower power consumption
- Longer life: 12" Color LED
- Rotatable LED monitor (0～30°): tailor to different viewing angles
- USB, VGA port
- Built-in battery lasts up to 2 hours
- Dual probe holder
- Unique LED:reduce eye fatigue
- Keyboard design: for easy and quick access
- Full digital beam-former
- Color doppler technology
- Double frame rate technology: Color priority, Color filter
- Applications: Abdomen, OB&GYN, Urology, Vascular, Small Parts , Pediatrics, Cardiology
- Display modes: B, B/B, 4B, M, B/M, CFM, PW, Trapezoidal
- THI (Tissue harmonic imaging)
- SRA (Speckle reduction algorithm)
- Compound imaging
- Multi-purpose user presets
- Comprehensive measurement & report system
- Built-in EasyView™ image archieve system
- Quick image storage / retreive / transfer
- One-button direct print
- Support PC Printer (HP1102&M251n)
- C3-A: 3.5MHz Convex (2.5MHz to 5.0MHz) For Abdomen, Large animal
- L7M-A:7.5MHz Linear (5.3 MHz to 10.0MHz) Small parts, vascular of small animal or Equine tendon
- MC6-A :6.0MHz Micro-Convex (4.5MHz to 8MHz) Abdomen, cardiac, urology, OB/GYN Small animal: 10kg
- L7V-A: 7.5MHz Linear Rectal (5.3MHz to 10.0MHz) Reproduction, OB/GYN, Large animal.
Chison ECO5 Vet
Fast shipping. Item works perfectly!
I bought Chison eco 5 easy to you. More importantly very good customer service. Very helpful and answers questions almost immediately weekends and holidays.
Super customer service, love the new unit. Only complaint is minor: cord too long on probe ... simple fix with zip-strips. Guess too long is better than too short.
Great company to work with!
Product is good quality.
I have been working with this company for over six years. They are great people, who provide exceptional service, as well as great deals.